Thursday, July 28, 2016

July 28, 2016 - Thursday

Indeed, like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand, house of Israel. (Jeremiah 18:6B NABRE)

The lesson of the potter is that God has the power to destroy or restore, changing his plans accordingly as these nations disobey him or fulfill his will.*

Since the time of Jesus, I don't know that God has been intervening in history in the direct ways described in the books of the Old Testament. But I do know that he does get involved in history, and it is his plan for all things which moves us forward through time. The little evidences of his hand on my own life serve as evidence of his presence and direction.


Today, I will remember that God is in control and his plan for all things is in progress.


Saint Martha, patron of waiters, waitresses, and housewives, pray for us.

Source: http://www.123rf.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment