Wednesday, April 20, 2016

April 20, 2016 - Wednesday

Jesus cried out and said, “Whoever believes in me believes not only in me but also in the one who sent me, and whoever sees me sees the one who sent me. (John 12:44-45 NABRE)

Just after his triumphant entry into Jerusalem, Jesus reminded those who had come to hear him about why he was here and who had sent him. He urged them not only to believe in him, and by extension, the Father; but he explained the importance of acting on his words because they are not just his words, but the words the Father told him to say to us all.


Today, I will be joyful in my faith and seek to follow the words of Jesus.


Saint Conrad of Parzham, who lived a life that attracted others because you were united to God in prayer, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment