Friday, March 7, 2014

March 7, 2014 - Friday

For lack of guidance a nation falls, but victory is won through many advisers. (Proverbs 11:14 NIV)

Decision making is difficult, even scary.  And the higher the stakes, the more challenging it can be.  This proverb resonates with me.  In my experience it is true that when leaders make decisions, their best chance of success comes by listening to others who have specific knowledge and have shown good judgment.

Since each of us is a leader in our own circle of influence, we can learn from this bit of wisdom by seeking input from others we know and respect as good advisors.

Today, I will look at the areas of my life where I make decisions, the people I influence with my decisions, and I'll try to identify by name anyone I know as a reliable advisor.


No comments:

Post a Comment