Thursday, September 25, 2014

September 25, 2014 - Thursday

Yet you, God, are my king from of old,
winning victories throughout the earth. (Psalms 74:12 NABRE)


Praise you, Jesus. Thank you for the many victories you have won for your people. Thank you for the many victories you have won in my heart. Even though our eyes have not seen you, even though our ears have not heard you, still we believe. We believe because of your grace. I choose you because you first chose me. Thank you for choosing me.

Lord God, deliver us from evil. Protect us from evil around us. Protect me from evil within. Do not let fear overcome me. Even as I draw closer to you and evil seems to cling to me.  Guard me.  Give me your Spirit and lead my thoughts, my tongue, and my actions.

I will draw strength from you, Lord, and I will put on your armor:  your breastplate of righteousness, boots ready for the gospel of peace, a shield of faith, a helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is your word.*


Today, I will praise my God in all circumstances, grateful for his Divine Mercy and confident in his protection.


Blesseds Louis Martin and Zelie Guerin, parents of Saint Therese of Lisieux, pray for us.
Saint Michael the Archangel, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment