Sunday, October 12, 2014

October 12, 2014 - Sunday

Seek the LORD while he may be found,
call upon him while he is near. (Isaiah 55:6 NABRE)


Lord, you are merciful to me even though I do not deserve your mercy. You generously forgive my sins which I seem unable to change by my own efforts.  So again, I look for you now.  I call for you while I can.  I humbly place all of myself before you: My needs, my hurts, my joys, my sins, my praise. I ask that you accept what little I can offer.  I ask for your mercy and forgiveness. I ask for healing and comfort.  I ask for courage and peace.

Please Lord, forgive my sins and in your compassion pour out your mercy upon me so that I might confidently submit myself to your holy will, which is love and mercy itself.


Today, I will seek the Lord's forgiveness and perform the day's work in a spirit of gratefulness and holiness.


Saint Seraphin of Montegranaro, who did ordinary work in a spirit of holiness, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment