Monday, October 27, 2014

October 27, 2014 - Monday

For kingship belongs to the LORD,
the ruler over the nations. (Psalms 22:29 NABRE)


It is important to remember who we worship. It can be so easy to be caught up in the daily rush of responsibilities and pleasures that we forget who it is we praise and honor with our lives.

My God, you are the King of kings and the Lord of lords. You are above all. The living and the dead will remember and turn to you. All will bow before you (Psalms 22:28). Lord God, thank you for the many blessings of this life. I will remember that you are the one true king and ruler over all nations. 


Today, I will remember the Lord and turn to him in my need, and I will offer him my humble praise.


Saint Abraham the Poor, who lived a simple and faithful life, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment