Friday, March 18, 2016

March 18, 2016 - Friday

In my distress I called out: LORD!
I cried out to my God.
From his temple he heard my voice;
my cry to him reached his ears. (Psalm 18:7 NABRE)

Who do you call out for when you are at your wits end? Is there someone you reach for when stress overwhelms you? Have you got a shoulder ready for you when you need to cry?

The Lord always hears your cries. He cares personally about you! When you need someone to hear you out, call to him first. If you have no one else for support, turn to him. And if you are fortunate enough to have someone close to you, consider the comfort they offer may be God's way of connecting with you. See him in the healing and easing of your distress, by whatever means that happens.


Today, I will be confident that the Lord hears me when I most need him.


Saint Cyril of Jerusalem, whose life is a monument to honesty and courage, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment