Saturday, March 26, 2016

March 26, 2016 - Saturday

We know that Christ, raised from the dead, dies no more; death no longer has power over him.
As to his death, he died to sin once and for all; as to his life, he lives for God.
Consequently, you too must think of yourselves as [being] dead to sin and living for God in Christ Jesus. (Romans 6:9-11 NABRE)

The day after. On that Friday, Jesus died on the cross for the sins I commit. He paid the price, the ransom, for my sins so that I might have a restored relationship with God, and a path to eternal life. Thank you Jesus. Today, I praise you, and I wait, as your friends did, for your resurrection.


Today, on this Holy Saturday, I will recall my relationship to Jesus who died so that sin and death would not have power over me.


Blessed Didacus Joseph of Cadiz, whose loving heart, listening ear and wealth of compassion reflected your close relationship with God, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment