Monday, March 21, 2016

March 21, 2016 - Monday

The LORD is my light and my salvation;
whom should I fear?
The LORD is my life’s refuge;
of whom should I be afraid? (Psalm 27:1 NABRE)

In today's passage, King David asserts boundless hope that God will bring rescue.* He recognizes that the Lord is his source of protection and understanding, and because of these things, he doesn't need to fear anything.

Lord, you are my source of light and salvation as you were to King David. When I place my trust in you, I fear nothing. Falling back on my belief in you, I remember you are my refuge. And your Spirit leads my in understanding and wisdom. With your guidance, I am able to act in ways which please you, confident, no matter what others think. Thank you.


Today, I will look to the Holy Spirit as a source of light and guidance.


Blessed John of Parma, who in your later years worked to heal a schism in the Church, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment