Sunday, March 6, 2016

March 6, 2016 - Sunday

So we are ambassadors for Christ, as if God were appealing through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God.
For our sake he made him to be sin who did not know sin, so that we might become the righteousness of God in him. (2 Corinthians 5:20-21 NABRE)

Without trying to untangle the theology tied up in today's passage, what strikes me is how Paul describes himself as an ambassador for Christ. As such, he calls us to be reconciled to God. We too have a role to play in God's plan.

Dear Lord, thank you for calling me to be part of your plan. I ask that you would inflame my heart by your Spirit so that I can know with the firm clarity only you provide how to be the person I am meant to be.


Today, I will meditate on my part in God's plan.


Saint Mary Ann of Jesus of Paredes, whose self-denial led you to charity, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment