Friday, October 9, 2015

October 9, 2015 - Friday

I will praise you, LORD, with all my heart;
I will declare all your wondrous deeds.
I will delight and rejoice in you;
I will sing hymns to your name, Most High. (Psalm 9:2-3 NABRE)

Every day, even for a few minutes, it is important and good to remember how great the Lord is and to express that profound, deep, and healing joy which comes only from him.

Praise is the expression of our heart's connection to the Lord. And caught up in praise, we join with David in declaring in song and story, God's wondrous deeds. This joy that we foster and which feeds our praise, brings us delight and is sufficient cause for rejoicing. Sometimes, it even brings brings us to spontaneous singing! We are so fortunate when we express this great positive energy out into the world. And others who hear us have been known to catch our joy and turn to the Lord seeking to share in it.


Today, I will praise the Lord with unrestrained joy!


Saint Denis, third-century martyr and patron of France, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment