Monday, January 6, 2014

January 1, 2014 - Wednesday

Thou crownest the year with thy goodness; and thy paths drop fatness.  They drop upon the pastures of the wilderness:  and the little hills rejoice on every side.  -Psalms 65: verses 11-12

A different translation is easier for me to understand.  This verse is part of a longer song about how God provides us with all we need in this world.  This passage seems to make sense as we start a new year because we often look forward and make new resolutions to improve on things.  I like this reminder that I have everything I could need.

Today, I will spend a few minutes here and there during the day thinking about just how awesome that is!

1 comment:

  1. I like to refer to http://www.biblegateway.com/ for different translations...some are MUCH easier to understand!

    ReplyDelete