Monday, January 6, 2014

January 2, 2014 - Thursday

And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden though mayest freely eat; but of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt note eat of it.  -Genesis 2: verses 16 - 17

How amazing would it be to have God himself speak to me!  At first, it wouldn't even matter what he was saying to me, just the idea that he would even bother to speak to me is overwhelmingly fantastic!  I can imagine Adam walking in the garden with God, talking and enjoying each other's company.  I can just as easily imagine myself walking with God in the back yard, on the bluff at McCook Point, or even in the parking lot at work!  I wonder what he'd say to me as I'm walking from the car into my office?

Today, I will have that conversation as I walk across the parking lot, but mostly I'll just try and listen to what he has to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment