Sunday, January 12, 2014

January 13, 2014 - Monday

While they were still talking about this, Jesus himself stood among them and said to them, “Peace be with you.” (Luke 24:36 NIV)

It is so hard for me to picture the almighty God until I remember that Jesus is how God came and lived with us!  So here is Jesus telling his people, his friends, his family, to be at peace.

Today, I will accept the peace Jesus offers me, so if I find myself becoming anxious about anything I will pause and reclaim that peace before moving on.

2 comments:

  1. It is hard for me not to be anxious but I will try to let it go and focus on being peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking about all the things peace can mean. And today I was happily able to pause several times and reclaim a sense of inner calm.

    ReplyDelete