Friday, January 31, 2014

January 31, 2014 - Friday

By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as a wise builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should build with care. For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. (1 Corinthians 3: 10-11 NIV)

As I look back over this past month, I have tried carefully to lay a few bricks of the foundation Paul is talking about!  I am hopeful that there is some wisdom in my building here and that you enjoy reading my reflections.

January has been influenced mostly by the books of Psalms and Job.  While it is not a theme, there is a clear pattern of faith and confidence in a God we can't see, but who we can experience nonetheless, if we open ourselves to him.

Today, I will keep in mind that all I do only matters to the extent that it builds on the foundation of Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment